Online Registration is now closed
Registration desk will be open and located at New York Hilton Hotel as follows:
|Friday, May 20||07:30- 19:00|
|Saturday, May 21||07:00 - 18:00|
|Sunday, May 22||06:30 - 17:30|
|Monday, May 23||07:30- 13:00|
REGISTRATION FEES (IN USD)
Fees apply to payments received prior to the indicated deadlines
Until March 22, 2016
March 23- May 4, 2016
From May 5, 2016
|Full Participants Non member||800||900||950|
|Full Participants member*||600||750||860|
|Low Middle Countries**||400||500||550|
|Networking Event Dinner ||95||95||95|
|WIP Cadaver Workshop**** ||800||850||850|
|WAPMU Cadaver Workshop ||800||850||850|
|WAPMU Live Demonstration ||600||650||650|
|WIP Cadaver Workshop + WAPMU Live Demonstration||1,260||1,350||1,350|
|WAPMU Cadaver Workshop +WAPMU Live Demonstration||1,260||1,350||1,350|
****Please note: Until April 4th, 2016 the places in the Hands-on Cadaver Workshop will be reserved for candidates in the FIPP examination. However, if you register before
April 4th you can indicate that you wish to attend the Hands-on Cadaver Workshop, but your participation cannot be guaranteed.
In case the Hands-on Cadaver Workshop is fully booked, we will inform you after April 4th. It will be possible to cancel your registration before April 4th, the whole amount will be refunded.
|****SPECIAL RATE EXCLUSIVE FOR STUDENTS****|
The WAPMU Live Demonstration for $300- Limited to the first 5 applicants! for further information please contact the Registration Department at: firstname.lastname@example.org
* WIP/WAPMU Members: In order to apply for this category, please ensure your membership is approved and fees are paid for 2016 before you start the registration process. Registration will not be confirmed otherwise.
** Developing countries: Defined according to the World Bank Country Classification of Low income and Lower - middle income economies; please click here to see the Country Classification data.
*** In order to obtain the special fee for Trainee (Student/Fellow/Nurse), an official supportive letter from the institution signed by the head of the department confirming your status, or a valid student ID card must accompany the registration. Please send this documentation after registering to email@example.com
FEES FOR PARTICIPANTS INCLUDE:
- Light refreshments between sessions
- Admission to the scientific sessions
- Invitation to the Welcome Reception
No meals are included
By bank transfer: (Additional 30 USD commission is required) )
Please make drafts payable to:
Kenes International (WIP 2016 Registration)
Credit Suisse Bank Geneva Branch, 1211 Geneva 70, Switzerland
Clearing number: 4835
Account number: 693980-52-674
Swift code: CRESCHZZ12A
IBAN number: CH13 0483 5069 3980 5267 4
- Bank charges are the responsibility of the payer and should be paid in addition to the registration fees.
- Please indicate your name, address and reference number on the transaction draft and send the copy by fax to: +41-22-9069154
- A copy of the bank transfer (or other proof of payment) will be required in the event that registration fees were not credited to the meeting account on time.
MasterCard / Visa / American Express
Please use digits only in the Card Number field with no spaces
Your monthly credit card statement will indicate payment made to 'Kenes International'
- Registration will only be valid upon receipt of the full payment by the registration department according to the deadline indicated.
- An email confirming registration will only be sent after receipt of the required fees.
- Outstanding payments will be collected on-site and charged the on-site rate.
REGISTRATION CANCELLATION POLICY:
In case of cancellation at any stage, Bank transfer admission fee (30 USD) will not be refunded – applicable to Bank Transfer payments only.
All cancellations must be electronically mailed:
- Cancellations received up and including March 22, 2016 - Full refund
- Cancellations received between March 23 to May 10, 2016 - 50% will be refunded
- From May 11, 2016 - No refund will be made
For group registration (10 participants or more) please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
WIP 2016 REGISTRATION DEPARTMENT:
Rue François-Versonnex 7
1207 Geneva, Switzerland
Tel: +41 22 908 0488
Fax: +41 22 906 9140